Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A long overdue post: School is over with... for now, The fun I've been having and Pushing on in a haze...



Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in such a long time... so busy with life, school and everything else in between happening! Hope all is going well for everyone... lets get to it, shall we?

So school is over for some people... however I'm one of those lucky few that in order to play catch up I choose to do summer school (can you hear the sarcasm in my words?) ;) Really in all honesty, I'm excited! I'm happy I get to catch up on my classes and learn some more this summer. Also during this time, I've been hired on as one of the female summer RAs here at the school so that will be fun, right? Anywho, I'll be taking some American Literature, God and Redemption, Power Encounter and Western Civilization II this summer! I can't wait...



Well beside school stuff, I've been having a little fun too! I've hung out with friends, attended nice, fancy like banquets and even helped my youth pastor boyfriend Rich out with his youth group. Its so much fun to hang out with those kids and help Rich it... I love doing it and getting to know each one of them more and more! :D Here's a few pics from the last couple of things I've had the absolute pleasure and delight of helping out with...







Again, its been such a blast to get to know these kids and their folks and being a part of this ministry!



Now when it comes to my spiritual walk... that's a little more difficult to pin point. Its just that I feel a little distant from God. In all honesty, I haven't been consistent with my quiet times and searching for God. I've been so loaded down with school and with different stuff when it comes to friends, drama, family, etc. What I do know is that I can't keep doing this... I feel like I'm in a haze and all I'm doing is walking forward, just daily doing the right thing when its required (and at times when its not) and just moving on. Each day I try and walk in God's obedience and sometimes that's alot more easier said than done. With summer school coming up next week and other responsibilities falling on me, I truly hope that I make that time for him. I truly do want and desire to change from the person I was and even am now and become that new creation he wants and wishes me to be. But I know its gonna take alot more sacrifice on my part... I've just gotta do it...

Well that's it for now! Sorry its not more, hopefully I'll be able to tell you alot more the next time I post! Hope all is well! Later days!

~Jeanne;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Jeanne here! In case you're wondering, I'm 26 years old in college right now studying History and later to teach it. I love meeting new people and getting to know more about others... especially if I can help them out!!

Wisdom Archive...

  • Watchman Nee
  • Og Mandino
  • Bruce Wilkinson
  • Max Lucado
  • Mitch Albom
  • William P Young
  • JRR Tolkien
  • Oswald Chambers
  • AW Tozer
  • CS Lewis
  • Hannah Hurnard
  • Gene Edwards
  • Richard Foster
  • Dean Sherman
  • Neil Anderson
  • Randy Newman
  • Joyce Meyer
  • Beth Moore

Followers