Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who I am... the truth...

Hey guys!! Sorry about not posting something for such a long time! Man, its already December?! Holy cow... any who...

Well, its crunch time! That's right... its time for final exams and the like. Unfortunately though this is also a time for me when I am going through some hard stuff, relationship-wise. I just ask for your prayers right now in that clarity will be brought about and that a friendship can still be salvaged out of all this craziness.

Besides that though, everything is great! My dad has a new job now, working for a men's organization out of Oklahoma City, OK called Men At The Cross. He's doing great, trying to keep himself healthy and strong (trying to avoid having another heart attack). My mom's still working hard as a teacher and getting some leadership stuff done for her to move up in her position right now in the school system. My oldest sister and her kids are doing great... getting ready for Christmas as are my little brother and little sister.

During my quiet times the past couple of days, God has just been reminding me through scripture, music, friends and videos who I am...

I am his child, his disciple, his ambassador and he has faith in me!

Right now I'm just trying to hold on to that and remind myself that day in and day out and that no matter what may happen to me whether it comes to school, family, relationships... whatever, I can hold on to that truth and know that I was chosen, I have been given authority and I've been sent out to do God's will and to fulfill God's plan for this world and that He, the God of the universe, has faith in me!! And I should not be afraid...

Well that's it for now! Hopefully I don't take as long to post stuff the next time... later!
~Jeanne;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Jeanne here! In case you're wondering, I'm 26 years old in college right now studying History and later to teach it. I love meeting new people and getting to know more about others... especially if I can help them out!!

Wisdom Archive...

  • Watchman Nee
  • Og Mandino
  • Bruce Wilkinson
  • Max Lucado
  • Mitch Albom
  • William P Young
  • JRR Tolkien
  • Oswald Chambers
  • AW Tozer
  • CS Lewis
  • Hannah Hurnard
  • Gene Edwards
  • Richard Foster
  • Dean Sherman
  • Neil Anderson
  • Randy Newman
  • Joyce Meyer
  • Beth Moore

Followers