Facebook Badge

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love songs...


*Provided by Massepas via Flickr- "Broken Hearts"*

I never realized until recently just how much love songs I have on my iTunes. Not good or healthy in any way, I don't think. Especially the condition my heart is in...

Now I'm not about to go into some in depth, very personal stuff in my life but when it comes to relationships and all... well lets say I don't do so well in my life. I've only had one boyfriend my entire life, it lasted 3 months and the reason for the break up wasn't because he just wanted to be "just friends" but figured out I wasn't so willing to... well I don't need to really get into detail but the thing is I haven't had many relationships with guys more than just friends and even though I've been patient and waited and waited and waited... you know, I'm kinda of tired of waiting! I'm almost 25 years old and look around and see girls my age or younger getting guys left and right and then finally finding the right one and getting married!

And recently I met a guy at school... we're interested in each other but things are complicated... so the break from school and each other is giving us a chance to chill and get a break, emotionally, from this all. But for some reason... it hasn't been much of a break for me. I think about him every day... and every time I do, I give him up to God in my prayers and the SONGS DON'T HELP!! And its not just on iTunes, its the radio, the music at department stores... seriously! Its one of these three songs that always plays:

Realize by Colbie Caillat (his favorite)
Stolen by Dashboard Confessional
Crush by David Archuleta

I don't get it... is it just coincidence or is it a sign? Which ever... I wish this thing would be figured out soon...

Sorry to sound like such a girl but this for some reason right now is a real issue for me (this is something I don't usually deal with... seriously...) Pray for me please. Thanks!

~Jeanne;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey there! Jeanne here! In case you're wondering, I'm 26 years old in college right now studying History and later to teach it. I love meeting new people and getting to know more about others... especially if I can help them out!!

Wisdom Archive...

  • Watchman Nee
  • Og Mandino
  • Bruce Wilkinson
  • Max Lucado
  • Mitch Albom
  • William P Young
  • JRR Tolkien
  • Oswald Chambers
  • AW Tozer
  • CS Lewis
  • Hannah Hurnard
  • Gene Edwards
  • Richard Foster
  • Dean Sherman
  • Neil Anderson
  • Randy Newman
  • Joyce Meyer
  • Beth Moore

Followers